Client Services Manager
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 21 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America. Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
About the role
The Client Services team is responsible for creating and enhancing the conditions by which our clients love our work through building strong and lasting relationships, living and breathing their business, understanding the broader context of marketing, knowing the levers of digital media, and driving and orchestrating the campaign delivery process.
Some of the things we’d like you to do
- Drive relationships with the day-to-day clients and confidently field and manage requests, input and feedback
- Manage expectations with clients and ensure every deliverable is documented and disseminated to the broader team
- Assist in managing client satisfaction and identifying any issues or barriers and escalate as necessary
- Understand client billing process and ensure team compliance
- Engage with clients to define actionable briefs for select campaigns, and assist with larger / complex campaign briefs
- Run a daily agency-only collaboration session and a weekly client status
- Create campaign timelines, identifying key milestones and checkpoints
- Coordinate and facilitate with discipline practices (e.g. strategy, analytics) to ensure campaign deliverables meet client expectations
- Provide project management support during the campaign lifecycle to ensure on time completion of deliverables, coordinate across practices, identify potential risks and issues, and escalate to Client Service senior leadership as necessary
- Partner with senior management on the development of operational guidelines including staffing / scoping and financials
- Serve as the direct manager of 1-2 reports including outlining annual performance goals and monitoring and encouraging career development opportunities
- Provide timely and actionable feedback to the broader client team to aid in their development and improvement
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.