Ad Operations Coordinator
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 21 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America. Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
About the role
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Gain an understanding of the digital media landscape, campaign life cycle, and tracking/measurement tools; while learning to master internal systems, tools and processes.
- Learn to set up campaigns, placements and creative assets through our ad server (DoubleClick Campaign Manager)
- Project manage creative specification requirements and digital asset delivery; coordinating timelines and leading communications with our agency partners.
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met. Check daily reports, providing updates in team meetings, and providing troubleshooting support for trafficking issues related to creative and publisher implementation.
- Liaison with the Activation and Planning teams ensuring a timely launch and correct campaign implementation; addressing any questions/issues that may arise.
- Support senior team members on complex campaign setups and escalations to third party vendors when necessary.
- Support senior team members on projects
A bit about yourself:
- Preferably a graduate with a minimum BA from a reputable University or equivalent
- Computer literate with superior knowledge of Excel and a strong interest in internet technologies and media
- Able and eager to learn new concepts and challenge the existing framework
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail
- Strong quantitative, analytical & problem-solving skills
- An active interest in everything digital, ideally with an understanding of online advertising industry trends
- A self-starter with the ability to manage your own workload
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience of working with Doubleclick or other 3rd party ad servers would be a distinct advantage would be a distinct advantage
- Experience with Google docs a plus
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.